That’s why we’ve created the LUminate® Support Program—to offer you prescription savings, tools, and resources designed to support you as you begin your treatment with LUCEMYRA®.
US WorldMeds is committed to helping you get through opioid withdrawal
The majority of pharmacies—including large chains and small independent pharmacies—participate in this program
*Patients whose prescriptions will be paid for in part or in whole by Medicare, Medicaid, or any similar federal or state healthcare program, are not eligible for savings or rebates according to federal and state law. Patients must visit a participating pharmacy for savings or rebates on their LUCEMYRA prescriptions. Maximum benefits may apply. Other restrictions may apply. For more information, please see Terms and Conditions at LUCEMYRA.com.
LUCEMYRA Cash Pay Program
US WorldMeds is also committed to making LUCEMYRA available to patients who are not using insurance. These patients have the option of paying cash for their LUCEMYRA prescription through our program with Walgreens.
† Terms, conditions and limitations apply. Additional details, including Eligibility and Terms and Conditions, are available at Walgreens pharmacies. Offer is subject to change at any time.
US WorldMeds Patient Assistance Program
US WorldMeds recognizes that some people may not have health insurance and may not be able to pay for LUCEMYRA on their own. As we want every patient who needs LUCEMYRA to have access to it, we have developed the US WorldMeds Patient Assistance Program (UPAP), which provides LUCEMYRA to those patients who meet certain income requirements at no cost to the patient.
Please see below for more detailed information, including how to get a UPAP Application and apply for the program.
Apply for the US WorldMeds Patient Assistance Program (UPAP)
For more information about UPAP, contact us at 877-438-9759 or 218-444-8217.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting daily support and encouragement can be critical while you are going through opioid withdrawal. The LUminate Support App helps guide you through your LUCEMYRA treatment plan and includes:
- Dose Tracking/Reminders
- Supportive messages each day of treatment
- Symptom Library (including advice and tips for relief)
- Meditation Timer
No need to sign up—simply download the app to start immediately.
Watch the LUminate Support App Video!
Doctor Discussion Guide
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to check out our Doctor Discussion Guide. Our interactive guide is designed to help you talk with your healthcare provider about how you’re feeling so they can determine the best way to help. Simply answer a few questions about your symptoms, and we’ll generate a brief report for you to share with your healthcare provider.
US WorldMeds is not responsible for the content on external websites.
- 24/7, 365-day-a-year helpline (1-800-662-HELP ) providing free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders
- State-by-state access to information about treatment programs
- Find treatment facilities providing a variety of services using the SAMHSA mapping tool.
- Mission is to advance science on the causes and consequences of drug use and addiction and to apply that knowledge to improve individual and public health
- Worldwide organization offering information and support for recovering addicts. Membership is free, with no affiliation with any organizations outside of NA
- Grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness
- 24-hour information and support for addicts and their families about understanding addiction, seeking help, and finding treatment programs and support groups. Hope Line: 1-800-622-2255
- Provides important information about the opioid epidemic, U.S. government efforts to address the crisis, a national helpline, and a treatment locator
- Provides important information for both patients and providers about the opioid epidemic in the U.S.