That’s why we’ve created the LUminate Support Program—to offer you prescription savings, tools, and resources designed to support you as you begin your treatment with LUCEMYRA.
LUminate Support Program
US WorldMeds is committed to helping you get through opioid withdrawal
The majority of pharmacies—including large chains and small independent pharmacies—participate in this program
For more information about the LUCEMYRA Prescription Savings Co-Pay Assistance Program, please review the Terms and Conditions.
*Patients whose prescriptions will be paid for in part or in whole by Medicare, Medicaid, or any similar federal or state healthcare program, are not eligible for savings or rebates according to federal and state law. Patients must visit a participating pharmacy for savings or rebates on their LUCEMYRA prescriptions. Maximum benefits may apply.
The actual savings on out-of-pocket costs for LUCEMYRA will vary according to refill quantity, personal healthcare insurance coverage, and adherence to FDA dosing guidelines. Please review Terms and Conditions to learn more.
US WorldMeds Patient Assistance Program
US WorldMeds recognizes that some people may not have health insurance and may not be able to pay for LUCEMYRA on their own. As we want every patient who needs LUCEMYRA to have access to it, we have developed the US WorldMeds Patient Assistance Program (UPAP), which provides LUCEMYRA to those patients who meet certain income requirements at no cost to the patient.
Please see below for more detailed information, including how to get a UPAP Application and apply for the program.
Apply for the US WorldMeds Patient Assistance Program (UPAP)
For more information about UPAP, contact us at 877-438-9759 or 218-444-8217.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting daily support and encouragement can be critical while you are going through opioid withdrawal. The LUminate Support App helps guide you through your LUCEMYRA treatment and includes:
- Interactive Dose Tracking/Reminders
- Supportive messages each day of treatment
- Symptom Library (including advice and tips for relief)
- Meditation Timer
No need to sign up—simply download the app to start immediately.
Doctor Discussion Guide
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to check out our Doctor Discussion Guide. Our interactive guide is designed to help you talk with your doctor about how you’re feeling so they can determine the best way to help. Simply answer a few questions about your symptoms, and we’ll generate a brief report for you to share with your doctor.
US WorldMeds is not responsible for the content on external websites.
- 24/7, 365-day-a-year helpline (1-800-662-HELP ) providing free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders
- State-by-state access to information about treatment programs
- Mission is to advance science on the causes and consequences of drug use and addiction and to apply that knowledge to improve individual and public health
- Worldwide organization offering information and support for recovering addicts. Membership is free, with no affiliation with any organizations outside of NA
- Grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness
- 24-hour Information and support for addicts and their families about understanding addiction, seeking help, and finding treatment programs and support groups. Hope Line: 1-800-622-2255