That’s why we’ve created the LUminate Support Program—to offer you prescription savings, tools, and resources designed to support you as you begin your treatment with LUCEMYRA.
LUminate Support Program
US WorldMeds is committed to helping you get through opioid withdrawal
LUCEMYRA Prescription Savings Co-Pay Assistance Program
The LUCEMYRA Prescription Savings Co-Pay Assistance Program helps provide cost savings to eligible patients* so you can get the prescription you need exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You won’t need any coupon or co-pay card to get your prescription discount, because credit is automatically applied at the point when you fill your prescription at your pharmacy.
The majority of pharmacies—including large chains and small independent pharmacies—participate in this program
For more information about the LUCEMYRA Prescription Savings Co-Pay Assistance Program, please review the Terms and Conditions.
*Patients whose prescriptions will be paid for in part or in whole by Medicare, Medicaid, or any similar federal or state healthcare program, are not eligible for savings or rebates according to federal and state law. Patients must visit a participating pharmacy for savings or rebates on their LUCEMYRA prescriptions. Maximum benefits may apply.
The actual savings on out-of-pocket costs for LUCEMYRA will vary according to refill quantity, personal healthcare insurance coverage, and adherence to FDA dosing guidelines. Please review Terms and Conditions to learn more.
Getting daily support and encouragement can be critical while you are going through opioid withdrawal. The LUminate Support App helps guide you through your LUCEMYRA treatment and includes:
- Interactive Dose Tracking/Reminders
- Supportive messages each day of treatment
- Symptom Library (including advice and tips for relief)
- Meditation Timer
No need to sign up—simply download the app to start immediately.
COMING SOON TO:
Doctor Discussion Guide
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to check out our Doctor Discussion Guide. Our interactive guide is designed to help you talk with your doctor about how you’re feeling so they can determine the best way to help. Simply answer a few questions about your symptoms, and we’ll generate a brief report for you to share with your doctor.
US WorldMeds is not responsible for the content on external websites.
- 24/7, 365-day-a-year helpline (1-800-662-HELP ) providing free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders
- State-by-state access to information about treatment programs
- Mission is to advance science on the causes and consequences of drug use and addiction and to apply that knowledge to improve individual and public health
- Worldwide organization offering information and support for recovering addicts. Membership is free, with no affiliation with any organizations outside of NA
- Grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness
- 24-hour Information and support for addicts and their families about understanding addiction, seeking help, and finding treatment programs and support groups. Hope Line: 1-800-622-2255