- LUCEMYRA dosing is usually three tablets taken orally, four times a day, for 5-7 days, followed by a gradual reduction in dosing over 2-4 days
- Make sure you follow the exact dosing instructions provided by your healthcare provider
- Be sure to wait 5 to 6 hours between each dose
- LUCEMYRA can be taken with or without food
- LUCEMYRA can be taken up to 14 days if you and your healthcare provider decide that you need continued symptom relief
- Do not stop taking LUCEMYRA without first talking to your healthcare provider
LUCEMYRA is not a treatment for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD), which is also called opioid addiction. If you have been diagnosed with OUD, your healthcare provider may prescribe LUCEMYRA as part of a complete treatment program for your OUD. This program continues after LUCEMYRA treatment is completed and may also include maintenance medications combined with behavioral counseling.1
- LUCEMYRA® (lofexidine) [Prescribing Information]. USWM, LLC; 2020.